Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alignment


For this assignment we focused on alignment and how to properly use it. We looked at good and bad techniques from the book and then used PowerPoint to create our own slide with proper alignment. I went to StockVault and found a heart and put it on to PowerPoint and then found a ring and used Photoshop and used the magnetic lasso to isolate the ring and then opened it onto Powerpoint. Then, I created a text box and made up a slogan for the image "Valentine's Day" themed, and center aligned the text. I felt that my slide was too plain so i added two line on the left for visual appeal. Finally, I changed the color of the  shape s to match my font. I am not thrilled with the quality of my work due to the color options on Powerpoint and I couldn't get rid of the background pink color behind my heart so I think the
 colors were not the best but overall it was ok work. I 
do not think this would actually be used for a real ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment